Ribbon - Rose
Soft & luxurious ribbon, with a beautiful weight and drape that will add an artful and refined element to your flatlays, bouquets, and gift boxes.
- Made from sustainable lyocell, a vegan alternative to silk
- 2" width x 5 yards
- Bias cut for optimal drape, will include a sewn seam every couple yards
- Enzymatic natural dye
- Cut & wound in the USA
Designed to be used over and over again. Edges are raw and will develop a subtle fray over time.
To clean, hand or machine wash on cold. Hang dry and iron. After machine washing, ribbon will have a short even fray along the edges.
- Free shipping on orders over $150.
- All in stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse in Atlanta, GA.
- Next Day Air orders go out the same day when placed by 12PM EST. Please select a "next-day air" option at check out.
- You are welcome to pick up your order in person from our Atlanta warehouse. Just select "local pickup" at checkout.
Styling surfaces, backdrops, and ribbon are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please order a textile swatch if you are unsure of your color choices. And please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order if you have any problems. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service.
Respect for the earth and all living things.
Elevate your artful bouquets with our responsibly sourced luxury ribbon. Lyocell TENCEL™ fabric is crafted from renewable sources like eucalyptus and bamboo pulp, which go through a "closed-loop" production process, ensuring that no solvents reach the environment. The fibers are then dyed with natural enzymes for an array of vibrant tones.
Our commitment to quality extends beyond our fabric sourcing: we cut each piece on a diagonal for optimal drape, give it a final pass under the hot iron while inspecting every inch, and then hand wind it onto a wooden spool.
- LRLauren R.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingWholesale RibbonRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and flowy
I absolutely love this ribbon and the colors available. The wholesale quantities are a game changer for me. I love being able to have a large spool on hand for any project.
- CCharlotte F.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingRibbon - DuskRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful blue
I love this ribbon as its a lovely dusty seafoam color on Portra 400. It matched with one of my recent weddings perfectly and set of the details so well.